Partners & Affiliates
- United Bank for Africa
- Fin Bank
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- Universal Service Provision Fund
- Tanfiani Transport Services Limited
United Bank for Africa
- The UBA FX Mart Business unit at UBA was seeking to dramatically automate and enhance majority of its Bureau De Change business processes with emphasis on Branch-to-Branch real-time alerts and messaging for Currency Management and availability across all outlets.
- Integration of POS and other electronic payment systems to aid cashless payment by customers.
- Training of users, managers and Administrators of the application.
Fin Bank formerly Firstinland Bank
- Provision of Mobile Banking option to customers of the Bank who like to bank on the go and attract new customers through the convenient banking features of the application. The solution features included Bill Pay, Statements, Transfers, Loans, and more.
Federal Ministry of Science and Technology (SHESTCO)
Design and Deployment Wireless internet Access and Telephony service across the Shestco Science park of about 10 hectares in size.
Analysis, Design and Implementation of an Enterprise Asset insurance management application. A Web based Java 2 Enterprise Edition Application with an Oracle Database backend.
Universal Service Provision Fund (USPF)- On going
Deployment of Wazobia Linux Desktop computing software with local language support in over 300 Community Communication Centers across the country.
Tanfiani Transport Services Limited. - On going
Consulting services on the procurement and implementation of Tacom e-Ticketing system for a fleet of 1000 buses.
Considerations include Fare Management and distribution of e-Tickets, Fleet Management, Route Management and Service scheduling.